Tuesday, May 1, 2012

i love yo guys so much.

i just wanna go through,& individually thank some people for being here for me lately.
MOM: i know this has been quite hard for you, sitting here,& watching me in pain, & such. but thank you for always being here for me, even when i didn't want you to be, you refused,& stuck by my side.
ANNIE: you have been here for me through everything,& i wouldn't have made it this far with your constant advice, & understanding.<3
MARY: thank you so much, for tagging along with me to appointments,& such. & thank you for involving your sweet family to help me with these things.
RENEE: wow, not only are you my lovely boyfriend's mom, but you act as my mom as well, & including my nurse. you have been so helpful throughout this process. & i couldn't be happier that i have you here by my side constantly.
GARRETT: babe, we have been through so much together, & boy am i glad that you stuck with me through this. on my worst days, you remind me that things are going to get better,& that you will be right by my side when that happens.
LINDSEY: i know we have only spoken on occasion, once. but our emails help me know that there is one more person out there that cares,& understands.

AGAIN, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR BEING HERE FOR ME. I LOVE YOU ALL, WITH ALL MY HEART.<3

~HANNAH

2 comments:

  1. No matter what...you are ALWAYS & FOREVER my sunshine! There is nothing else in this world like a mothers love for her child. You are the core of my heart and soul and I will do EVERYTHING in my power and beyond to help you! I LOVE YOU HANNAH ELAYNE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is easy for all of us to be there for you when you are such a SWEET girl!! Keep your faith and I know that one day You Will Dance!
    Big Hugs! ~Renee

    ReplyDelete