Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 11-ish

No news is good news, right? I think that's how the saying goes anyway.
Ya' know one thing that has been really difficult on me as well as Hannah is trying to adjust what her priorities are. When all of this started she was a Dancer, and a Soccer player, and wanted to try out for Volleyball...and she loved to Run and a form of emotional outlet. She is a very typical teenager...she wants to roam the walkways of the mall with her friends. She wants to run around in the sunshine as Spring slowly starts to approach...but I have to tell her "No". Sometimes I give in just so she doesn't lose all of her experiences. Yesterday I let her go to watch the races with a friend. It was an all day event which meant lots of walking. Then she headed to the mall, etc....Today she is paying the price. We've used some pain medication and some Bio-Freeze. She was in bed by 8:20. Approximately 1.5 months until Scottish Rite Hospital. I just hope she (we) can all hang in the with good spirits until then. Keep us in your prayers~
MUCH LOVE
Rhonda & Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment